What November Is All About
At Max and Zach’s, our number one goal is to help as many smokers transition to vaping as possible. We don’t want to help people start vaping, we want to help people stop smoking through vaping. Our Say No November campaign is about crushing cigarettes and leaving them behind for good. We’ve helped thousands make the switch and we can help you too.
Why Switch to Vaping?
By now, we all know the great harm that cigarettes cause. Almost all the harm from cigarettes is from the tar and thousands of other toxins produced from burning tobacco. Vaping products simply heat a Nicotine liquid without combustion, and you can find the ingredients in E-Liquid in products such as soft drinks, cake mix, and toothpaste.
Although nicotine is the addictive part of a cigarette, it is not the most harmful part. One of the best things about vaping is that you can get your nicotine without the additional tar and carcinogens that are found in cigarettes. Whether you are looking to switch to a 95% safer alternative to cigarettes or looking to completely get rid of your nicotine addiction, vaping might be for you. We have over 7 years of experience in helping people make the transition from cigarettes to vaping and our staff are trained, ready and waiting to help you.
Is Vaping Safe?
Vaping isn’t necessarily healthy, but it’s at least 95% safer than smoking cigarettes because there is no combustion, tar, or any of the number of toxins found in cigarettes.
Vaping not only eliminates the need for combustion, it also allows you to cut down your nicotine strength so that you can eventually overcome a nicotine addiction altogether. E-Liquid is available in different strengths all the way down to “nicotine free” as well as a variety of flavors.
Why Are Flavors Important?
Flavored E-Liquid plays a crucial role in helping adult smokers make the switch. For most people, vaping a flavor as far from the taste of a cigarette as possible helps them cut off the cigarette cravings. Some people prefer to start with a tobacco flavor to mimic the taste of a cigarette until they move on to a different flavor. We offer flavor sampling in store so you can find try before you buy.
Say No November is made possible with the help of current vapers sharing their story about how vaping helped them cut cigarettes out of their life. If vaping helped you stop smoking, stop by and share your story or fill out the form below. Also, if you have friends or family who are still smoking cigarettes, bring them by your local Max and Zach's to make the switch and you'll receive bonus reward points plus a chance to get a 15% OFF coupon.
Are You Thinking About Making The Switch?
If you’re smoking cigarettes and would like to swap to vaping, stop by any of our 5 locations to speak to our experts. We’ve hand picked several starter kit deals just for you so you can get everything you need in one visit for a low price.
We have a ton of promotions going this month on top of our starter kit deals:
- Bring a friend to make the switch with and you’ll get an extra discount on both of your starter kits
- Crush your pack of cigarettes and throw them in our “Crush Big Tobacco” jar when you make the switch and you’ll earn 2X the reward points on your purchase
- If we reach the fill goal of our “Crush Big Tobacco” jar, EVERY PERSON who shops in that specific location will receive a 15% off coupon at the end of the month
From The Outside Looking In
- You hate to love cigarettes
- You’ve probably seen something negative about vaping
- You’ve probably tried to quit smoking before and failed
- You’ve tried FDA approved smoking cessation products, but had nasty side effects
- You may think vaping looks stupid
- You may not want big clouds
- You just want to stop smoking cigarettes
- You hate the smell of cigarettes
- You want to quit the product, but may want to keep the habit
- You enjoy the relief of smoking a cigarette, but don’t want the negative effects
We are trained, willing, and able to help you get off cigarettes. Don’t wait another year. You can do this and we’ve got your back.